Welcome to the IVC Performing Arts Center (PAC)
We are excited to invite you to attend our seasonal events and performances at the Performing Arts Center of Irvine Valley College. We are offering an engaging season of performances across multiple disciplines including Theater, Music, Dance and Forensics. Our entire Performing Arts Center Staff, the Irvine Valley College School of the Arts, and all of our arts students enthusiastically invite you to enjoy our season of dynamic events. The Arts at IVC are dedicated to student, faculty, staff and community participation and engagement through our multiple programs and performing events. We hope that our performances and your attendance will serve to inspire you and help enhance the spiritual fabric of our society and our quality of life.
Live performances are back, and we are thrilled to welcome our biggest fans to a return to the Performing Arts Center. The health and safety of our patrons, artists and staff remains our priority and we are committed to creating a safe environment for all.
The Orange County arts community is united in its desire to keep everyone safe. The Performing Arts Center at Irvine Valley College implements the following protocols:
- Operating at 50% capacity
- One empty seat between parties
- Touchless tickets
- Cleaning of high-touch areas before each performance
- Merv-13 air filters in the HVAC system
- And the following requirements for all patrons:
- Masks are required at all times for all patrons and visitors regardless of vaccination status in all indoor spaces in
- the Irvine Valley Performing Arts Center.
- Masks are to be worn over both the nose and the mouth and fit snugly against the sides of the face.
- Masks must be N95 or contain two layers. Neck gaiters and bandanas are not acceptable.
- Face shields may be used in addition to masks but are not a substitute for masks.
If you or someone in your group doesn’t feel well, has exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 in the previous 14 days, or has been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the previous 14 days, please stay at home. Contact Aimee Alwood at 949-451-5294 for information about ticket exchange options.
Performance ticket holders who do not comply with the above policies will not be admitted.
We will continue to monitor guidance from local, state and national authorities and may adjust at any time.